Introduction: Independent Sales Reps – CA, Northeast
Job Title: Independent Sales Representative
Location: California, Northeast
Our Sales Reps work within an assigned territory and have existing relationships in the western industry or ladies’ boutique industry. They will not already carry existing brands that would compete with Lane product. They relentlessly promote our brand and strengthen relationships with existing customers as well as develop relationships with new accounts.
This position would best suit Sales Rep that already carries apparel/accessories… and is looking to add a great line of ladies boots to their repertoire.
Travel is a large part of this position. We believe that visiting with our customers is crucial and our reps must be willing to go on the road and meet our customers and continuously give us feedback so that we can continue to grow.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business.
• Own your territory and distribution. Make it work between retailers and retailer’s that put Lane’s best foot forward.
• Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Visit stores and potential accounts so that they can see our boots in person and view the workmanship, style, feel, etc…. Assist them in selecting those styles best suited to their
store and their customers.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with current and prospective customers.
• Professionally represent our brand as an employee of Lane, with Lane’s best interest in mind.
• Participate in trade shows as needed.
• Commission only.
• Looking for candidate based in specified territory.
• EMAIL RESUMES ONLY: email@example.com
• No Agencies Please
|There are no products|